Thursday, August 9, 2012

What do you want to see me post next?

Alright, it's late on a Friday morning, I may have had a few beers to drink and the Sixers may or may not have traded for Andrew Bynum, but I want to ask all of the people that check my blog out a question.

What should I write about next?

I've got all kinds of different options available to me, all of them being entertaining.  I'm leaving it up to you, in a two week poll, to tell me what you want to see.  I'll update before that with different things, and if there is a runaway winner, I'll go with that choice.  Here's what I have as options right now.

UFC Events: I have every UFC Pay Per View ever.  I'm not joking.  I can watch them all and break them down as only I can.

Old School WWE Events: Likewise, I also have a collection of the "Big 4" WWE events.  If you want to read my recaps on those, vote there.

Rewatches of Hell's Kitchen: Probably my favorite reality show.  Nothing beats a British man cursing at Americans that can't cook.  I'd start from season one and go from there.

Rewatch of an old TV Show: If it's Lost, 24, something along those lines, then I'll have no problem.  Something too complicated, then there might be a problem.

Long Running Reality Show Rewatch: I'm thinking Survivor here.  It's 20 something seasons long.  Please, don't make me write that much.  It'll take me three years.  You can if you want to, though.

Another Top 100 List: The next one would be Top 100 Philadelphia Sports Athletes.  I'm not sure if it would be during my lifetime or all time.  I would work with that.

So there you go, those are your choices.  There's a poll over ----------->>>>  in that general direction, so please vote!  I want to know what you want to see next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment