Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Welcome my friends, to the show that never ends

I just want to take a little bit of time to welcome everyone to this little corner of the internet.  For those of you that haven't read my stuff before, I tend to be a little on the sarcastic side, but when I'm saying something, there's a reason for it.  I've written a blog before, but it was only focused on Philadelphia sports.  Philly sports is still my passion, but I'm going to be writing about more than that on here. Some of the things that I'll be writing about are:

  • TV Shows (both current and re-watches of old shows)
  • Movies
  • MMA (primarily UFC, but possibly more if I can)
  • God awful made for TV movies that air on SyFy
  • Old WWE events (because I can, dammit).
  • Philadelphia sports, of course
  • Anything else I feel like posting about.  It's my blog.
So that's what's on tap for around here.  All I can do is write and ask you all to sit back and enjoy the ride.  Coming up first, I'll be counting down the top 100 Philadelphia sports moments from June 22, 1984 until today.  Why that date?  That's when I was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment